Become An Instructor
BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
2017 Instructor Qualification Process
Join RENI’s team of exceptional instructors for the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) course.
Now Hiring More Instructors – Come Train For Us!
The Real Estate Negotiation Institute is a private company in our 12th year of operations. Our mission is to transform the real estate industry with proven, practical, relevant and profitable negotiation skills. We take the same level of training previously only available to attorneys and
With over 50,000 past
If you have relevant teaching experience, a passion for the real estate industry and can commit to teaching a minimum of 6 two-day classes a year, we invite you to audition. We have openings in most US markets.
On average, our instructors earn $1,200 per day, and some are significantly higher. You will have
Call us at 1-888-243-7364 ext. 6 and leave a message as to why you believe you will be a great addition to our team. Then forward a resume to us at the email provided in the recording.
We will only consider applicants who leave a voice mail and submit a resume. Auditions will run until we have met our capacity for an upcoming training boot camp in Phoenix, Arizona.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate or know someone who is, please contact us today.
- Passion for teaching and for helping others learn
- Current teaching experience using adult interactive learning techniques
- Successful completion of
CNEcourse as student
- College degree (4-year or higher) PLUS 2 years of practical real estate experience
OR a minimum 5 years of practical real estate and teaching experience
- Attendance at one day RENI Instructor Workshop once each year
- Master and adhere to CNE/MCNE course content
- Teach with passion and be available for student assistance
- Promote professionalism and high standards
- Teach a minimum of six CNE/MCNE classes annually
- Provide feedback on CNE/MCNE course improvements from self and students
To apply, call us at 1-888-243-7364 ext. 6 and leave a message as to why you believe you will be a great addition to our team. Then forward a resume to us at the email provided in the recording.