Pili was licensed as a real estate agent in 1986 and earned her broker’s license in 1988. After serving on the Washington State Agency Task Force, she began teaching buyer agency classes in 1994. Pili now enjoys presenting programs on a variety of topics internationally.
Active in the real estate association at the local, state, national and international levels, Pili has been honored as Realtor of the Year both locally and at the state level.
She was honored to serve as president of the local Port Angeles Association in 1988 and of the Washington Realtors Association in 2002. She has received the Washington State Instructor of the Year award twice (1999, 2009). In 2011 and 2012, Pili is serving as the NAR President’s Liaison to Malaysia.
Pili “empowers real estate professionals to achieve their personal best and deliver exceptional customer service.”
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified International Specialist (CIPS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- VA & Military Real Estate Specialist (VAMRES)
The RENI seminar instructors are carefully selected and trained to provide a complete experience in negotiation workshops.
The Real Estate Negotiation Institute is always looking for qualified individuals to instruct future courses . . . Do you qualify?