THE LEADING NEGOTIATION AND TRAINING COMPANY SERVICING REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS IN NORTH AMERICA
CNE 3 – Seller Suite
Register now...time is running out!
Earn Your CNE Negotiation Designation Today!
Over 50,000 Trained
Super Early Bird Pricing = $249
(Ends 2 weeks before class.Limited number of spots)
Early Bird Pricing = $299
(Ends 1 week before class)
Regular price = $349
(Until Registration closes)
NO APPLICATION FEE – NO ANNUAL FEE – NO RENEWAL FEE
For the CNE Designation
Most Popular Negotiation Designation in Real Estate
The 2-day course includes:
- ACCE Negotiation Methodology – A structured, disciplined way to negotiate for your clients and yourself
- Seller Interview Process – Learn how to start the Seller relationship off right and find out what is important to your Seller
- Your Value Equation – More Sellers are interviewing agents and your value is sure to stand out when you use these techniques
- Power Analysis and Use – Learn the 12 sources of negotiation leverage, how to best use them, and how to offset the other side’s power
- Cultural Factors in Negotiations – Understand potential cultural factors that can influence how people negotiate; BONUS – cultural app to help your negotiations
- Culturally Influenced Issues in Negotiations – learn how to deal with 11 potential issues influenced by cultural norms
- Negotiating Across Generations – Learn how to communicate and negotiate effectively across the four generations encountered in your real estate practice
- Skill Practice/Group Discussions/Case Studies – Know how to use all of these techniques by the time you leave our training
Bonus: Free Basic Level Membership to RENI Advantage!
Managing your client can be challenging, especially when it comes to pricing their home for sale. So often they are unreasonable, unrealistic and irrational, leaving you with an almost impossible task of getting it sold. Before you can negotiate for your client, you have to first negotiate with your client.
Interested but can’t take this class?
Reserve your EARLY BIRD pricing to a future class!
Register for a FREE WEBINAR for a taste of our training.
Take this class FOR FREE by hosting a class of your own.
Want to keep learning?
For those who want to MASTER the Skill of Negotiation
Master Certified Negotiation Expert (MCNE)
The MCNE designation is the premier negotiation designation in real estate! Earning your MCNE designation demonstrates that you have invested considerable effort to bring your negotiation skills to the highest professional level in real estate. And your clients want that!
Real Estate Negotiation Institute
Also known as Negotiation Expertise, LLC
14050 N. 83rd Avenue
Peoria, AZ 85381
Contact us today for more information about our courses and schedules. A RENI representative will reply to your inquiry shortly.