Become An Instructor
BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
2018 Instructor Qualification Process
Join RENI’s team of exceptional instructors for the Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE) course.
Now Hiring More Instructors – Come Train For Us!
The Real Estate Negotiation Institute is a private company in our 12th year of operations. Our mission is to transform the real estate industry with proven, practical, relevant and profitable negotiation skills. We take the same level of training previously only available to attorneys and executives, and offer it to real estate professionals at a fraction of the cost.
With over 50,000 past graduates, and hundreds of video and written reviews, this is your chance to be a part of something special and career-changing, not just another real estate class.
If you have relevant teaching experience, a passion for the real estate industry and can commit to teaching a minimum of 6 two-day classes a year, we invite you to audition. We have openings in most US markets.
On average, our instructors earn $1,200 per day, and some are significantly higher. You will have the opportunity to impact your class attendance to increase your earnings.
Email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to identify how you meet and exceed the minimum qualifications listed below.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate or know someone who is, please contact us today.
- Passion for teaching and for helping others learn
- Current teaching experience using adult interactive learning techniques
- Successful completion of CNE course as student
- College degree (4-year or higher) PLUS 2 years of practical real estate experience
OR a minimum 5 years of practical real estate and teaching experience
- Master and adhere to CNE/MCNE course content
- Teach with excellence, passion, and integrity and be available for student assistance
- Promote professionalism and high standards
- Teach a minimum of six CNE/MCNE classes annually
- Provide feedback on CNE/MCNE course improvements from self and students
- Participate in continuous improvement processes and demonstrate coachability
- Attend RENI Instructor Bootcamp and Annual Workshops